Re: Question EFCBQ example

The other traffic is inbound traffic probably.  Anyway, I am using:
RedHat 6.2 for SPARC, 2.2.16 kernel with ds-8 applied,
iproute2-2.2.4-now-ss991023.tar.gz, and gcc version egcs-2.91.66
19990314/Linux (egcs-1.1.2 release)

What's interesting is the that each EF packet is reported as dropped, but gets
to the destination host.  Any light that can shed would be helpful.  Is there
any kernel level debugging that can be turned on?

Michael