The API patch for DiffServ

Hi,

I was trying out the 'system call API' patch (qosapi_linux221.patch)
from Kansas Univ. for diffserv in linux. But the patch is not successful
for the later versions of kernel (I tried with 2.2.14), but the 2.2.1
kernel could be successfully patched. The corresponding diffserv patch
that I found was 'ds-3.patch'. But with both patches applied the kernel
could not be compiled. Did anybody try this out before. It'll be of
great help if somebody can give some hints.

Thanks,
Jayachandran