DS support in 2.3.50

Hi,

 I have just downloaded and built the 2.3.50 kernel being careful to pick
all the correct
kernel options. However when I try to build tc I get compilation errors
saying that
the TCA_DSMARK_xxc symbols are undefined and can not be found which I take
to imply that 2.3.50 does not have dsmark support which must be wrong since
everything
after 2.3.43 has ds support ?
Howvever I can not find and evidence of these symbols in pkt_sched.h or
pkt_cls.h
in /usr/linux/include/linux ..or /net. Neither was the tc_index or dsmark
options presented to me during the make xconfig step.
Any ideas ?

Brian