Re: Black hole

Yes,
        but that doesn't let you use a classifier to decide what you want
to blackhole, which may be potentially useful.  For example, if you just
wanted to blackhole IRC traffic to the average user.  That would require
a small change to sch_api and tc.  I think that was the original intent
of the question since Hiu referred to a traffic grouping which implies
something more arbitrary than a network.

Of course, both these things can also be achieved with the firewall code.

Alex.