ingress with kernel-2.4.0test ?

Hello,
like to some others who posted to this list before,
it seems impossible to me using the *ingress* qdisc.

Already the 'starting' command:

	tc qdisc add dev eth0 handle ffff: ingress

		(as shown in the 'Putting it together...'
		 slides and also in the ingress examples
		 of Alexey)
rises an error message of the system.

Did anyone already succeed in using ingress?
A source of mistake on my side could be that I use
one of the newest kernel versions: 2.4.0-test3.
The ingress module is compiled statically into the kernel.

Thanks for help.
Karl-Heinz