how to filter with tos-value

Hi!

This may be a simple question, but I did not found the answer in the docs
I read, including "Differentiated Services on Linux" and others.

I just want my link between two routers to handle all pakets with TOS
value 0x8 at a lower priority, giving the throughput to all other
traffic. I cannot filter with u32 on TOS, or can I? There must be another
possibility.

Is that possible? Should be, or not?

Greetings
--
Robert Sander
Computer Scientist                                       Epigenomics AG