sch_prio configuration

I have finished the conversion of the real_time classifier
for multimedia traffic (cls_rt) from the stand-alone version
to the iproute one.

I would like to test it under very high load to see how
it works.

I have tested it with cbq but it seems that under high load
the delay is too big.

This was the configuration:

tc qdisc add dev eth1 root handle 1: cbq bandwidth 100Mbit cell 8 avpkt
1000 mpu 64

tc class add dev eth1 parent 1:0 classid 1:1 cbq \
bandwidth 100Mbit rate 20Mbit  avpkt 1000 prio  2 bounded \
allot 1514 weight 1 maxburst 20

#Real time multimedia traffic
tc class add dev eth1 parent 1:0 classid 1:2 cbq \
bandwidth 100Mbit rate 256Kbit  avpkt 1000 prio  1 bounded isolated \
allot 1514 weight 1 maxburst 3

... ... ...

tc filter add    dev eth1 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 rt classid 1:2 \
sla add id 0 net 140.105.46.16/28 bw 10 K  shared 50 dscp 46 ovl drop
#don't look at the sla part.

... ... ...

How do I change this configuration if I want to use sch_prio?

I do not know how to specify the priority level ?
The "prio" refers to the filter priority, how do I refer to
the sch priority 0 for instance?

Maybe it is a stupid question, but I did not find any example
about sch_prio.

I have other two questions:

- Suppose I want to give a cbq class an higher priority than
  another cbq class.
  Does it make any difference if I use "1" and "2" instead "1"
  and "3" ? (is it enough for the higher priority one to be
  smaller or instead the value is important too?

- What would be the best choice for the parameter "weight" if
  I wanted to give higher priority to one of the two classes
  (for instance in the example above) ?
  (I hope the question makes sense)

cheers
   Christian