achieve financial security

Dear Friend:

There is a VERY GOOD reason you are seeing messages like these for
probably the millionth time, so instead of immediately deleting this one,
like I used to, make sure you read this in its ENTIRETY. youve got
nothing to lose but everything to gain.

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

''Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home
for an  investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars  expense onetime''THANKS
TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR !!

Before you say ''Bull'' , please read the following. This is the letter you
have  been  hearing about on the news lately. Due to thepopularity of this
letter on the internet, a national  weekly newsprogram recently devoted
an entire show to the investigation ofthis program described below , to
 see if it really can make people money.The show also investigated
whether or not the program was legal.Their findings proved once and for
all that there are ''absolutely NO.  Laws prohibiting the participation in
the program and if peoplecan follow the simple instructions, they are
bound to make some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''.DUE
TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS
PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING
BETTER THAN EVER.This is what one had to say:''Thanks to this
profitable opportunity. I was approached many times before but each
time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see what one
could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required. To my
astonishment, I received total $ 610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still
coming in''.Pam Hedland,  Fort Lee, New Jersey.
Here is another testimonial:''This program has been around for a long
time but I never believed in it. But one day when I received this again in
the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple
instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in.
First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made
a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the
program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The
key to success in this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT
change anything .''  More testimonials later but first,
****** PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE

*******$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months    easily
nd comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ    IT AGAIN
and AGAIN!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR
FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

*****INSTRUCTIONS:****

Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.

**** For each report, send $5  CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF
THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL
ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to
the report.    MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR
ENVELOPE    TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

**** When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5
reports.  You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your
computer and resell them.  YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.

**** Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5
reports from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer
so they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who
will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these    reports and keep
it on your desk in case something happen to your computer.

****.IMPORTANT -  DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other
than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through    6 '' or you will loose
out on majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works,
you will also see how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this
method has been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT work!!! People have
tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could
get all the money. But it does not work this way. Believe us, we all have
tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do Not try to change
anything other than what is instructed. Because if you do, it will not work
for you. Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This
person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their
fortune.
2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4  down TO REPORT # 5
3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.
4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.
5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2
6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address
ACCURATELY!
Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on
your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this
on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. To assist you with
marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will
provide you with invaluable marketing information which includes how
to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads
and much more.  There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:
METHOD #1 : BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we
will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the
response could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2% .Also
many people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only
5,000 each). Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000
e-mails. With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1
Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total
of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only    0.2% responded with
orders. That's = 100 people responded and ordered Report # 2. Those
100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. Those 1000
people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails sent
out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4. Those
10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000
(50 million)  e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for
Report # 5. THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH =
$500,000.00 half million). Your total income in this example is:

1..... $50 +
2..... $500+
3..... $5,000+
4..... $50,000  +
5..... $500,000
Grand Total = $555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE
OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER
HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF
MONEY!
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a
moment what would happen if everyone, or half or even one 4th of those
people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are over 150 million
people on the internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, many people
will do just that, and more! METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING
FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are hundreds of
FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads  on the internet will
easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with Method
#1 and add METHOD #2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all
you must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it . Always
provide same day service on all orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail
they send out, with your name and address on it, will be prompt because
they can not advertise until they  receive the report.

______________AVAILABLE REPORTS_____________________

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes:
Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT
accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2
sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER &
the NAME of the Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
and your name and postal address. PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR
THESE REPORTS NOW
:==============================================
REPORT #1, "The Insider's Guide to Sending> Bulk E-mail on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

Diversified Network Services,LLC
PO Box 6338
Silver Spring, MD 20916
USA

REMEMBER to provide a real e-mail address to receive the reports
REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

John Lutheran
PO Box 33555
San Diego, CA 92163-3555
USA
REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Michael Green
PO Box 326
Union Lake, MI 48387
USA
REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of
Multilevel Marketing and the Internet" ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

Trumpeter Productions
4105 Tujunga Avenue, #6
Studio City, CA 91604>
USA
REPORT #5 "How to SEND 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE"
ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:

Liquid Inc
210 Hemlock Drive
North Wales, PA 19454
USA
There are currently more than 250,000,000 people online worldwide!
$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If you do not receive
at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails
until you do. After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that
you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT #2. If you did not,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you have
received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX,
because the system is already working for you , and the cash will
continue to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER : Every
time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a
different report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by
watching which report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT
TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF
E-MAILS  AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is
NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
ROGRAM:  "You have just received information that can give you
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A
 LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next few
weeks and months than you have ever imagined. Follow the program
EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works
exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting
report after you have put your name and address in Report #1 and moved
others to #2...........# 5 as instructed above. One of the people you send
this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on
everyone of them. Remember though, the more you send out the more
potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the
ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become financially
independent.       IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

************** MORE TESTIMONIALS ****************

''My name is Mitchell. My wife , Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good
money. When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving
''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the
population and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in
with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to  lay the old
''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on
me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45
days she had received a total of $ 147,200.00 all cash! I was shocked. I
have joined Jody in her ''hobby''. Mitchell  Wolf,  MD , Chicago, Illinois
'Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that
the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I
wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my  money back. I was
surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed with
orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks.  he nice thing about
this deal is that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't a
better investment with a faster return and so big''.Dan Sondstrom,
Alberta, Canada
''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I
should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get
another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone
else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I did not delete
this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money
came within 22 weeks''.   Susan De Suza,    New York, NY
''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little
cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and within 10
days the money started to come in. My first month I made $ 20, 560.00
and by the end of third month my total cash count was $ 362,840.00.
 Life is beautiful, Thanx to internet''.Fred Dellaca, Westport, New
Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ONYOUR
ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

//////////////////ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION
301.per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. Further
transmission to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no
cost to you by sending a reply to :   Sophie530@email.com with the
word Remove in the subject line. This message is not intended for
residents in the State of Washington, screening of addresses has been
done to the best of our technical ability.