Re: Ques on Diffserv on egress side only [Jamal pls read]

    jamal> On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, Carlos Parada wrote:

    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> In queueing is nonsence. But what about any others features
    >> like marking and policing ?  In other plataforms (for example
    >> Cisco), the marking and policing features are implemented
    >> normaly in a ingress side.

    jamal> Yes, we do this! FAQ maintainer please take note.

Ahh, so there is a FAQ?!? Where? Have been unable to find any...
--
World Trade Center Rule Psix munitions toluene tritium DES Kennedy
explosion 747 Marxist Cocaine Clinton critical jihad radar