What's up

Hello to you lucky people that have received this email!
When I first got this letter, I thought it was bogus.  But I
figured I'd read it anyway.  So that's what I'll let you do
and then you can decide on your own.  But it has made me
money and lots of it.  You can skip the couple of paragraphs
below and just go strait to the plan if you want.
It's not a lot to read really and this is totally legal and
its not really a chain letter --- its cool.

Please, please, print this off and read thoroughly. Be sure
that you don't miss any of the points outlined. Then put it
down, and then read it again.
I am sending you a whole lot of information which you might
not understand the first time you read it.  If you don't
believe this program will work for you, send it to 10-20 of
your closest friends (in which you trust deeply), and ask
them what they think? This really works! Have the faith!
Don't miss this opportunity, get involved also, and it will
work for you as it does for us!!!!! Due to the popularity of
this letter on the Internet, A MAJOR NIGHTLY NEWS Program
recently dedicated an entire show to the investigation of
the program described below to see if it really can
make people money. The show also investigated whether or not
the program was legal.  Their findings proved that there are
absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the
program. This has helped to show people that this is a
simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra money at
home. The results have been truly remarkable. So many people
are participating that those involved are doing much better
than ever before. Since everyone makes more as more people
try it out, it's been very exciting.
You will understand only if you get involved!
********* THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW *********
*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Would you like to make AT LEAST $50,000 in less than 90
days? If not, forward this to someone who would like to make
this kind of money....... It works (as designed) but only
for those who follow it to the letter!
Please read this program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!!
It does NOT require you to come into contact with people or
make or take any telephone calls. Just follow the
instructions, and you will make money. This simplified
e-mail marketing program works perfectly, 100% EVERY
TIME! E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage
of this virtually free method of advertising NOW!!! The
longer you wait, the more people will be doing business
using e-mail. Get your piece of this action!!!

Hello - My name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode Island.
 The enclosed information is something I almost let slip
through my fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read
everything and gave some thought and study to it. Two years
ago, the corporation I worked for the past twelve years
down-sized and my position was eliminated.  After
unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own
business. Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen
financial problems.  I owed my family, friends and creditors
over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my business
and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to
refinance and borrow against my home to support my family
and struggling business. AT THAT MOMENT something
significant happened in my life. I am writing to share the
experience in hopes that this could change your life
FOREVER. FINANCIALLY$$$!!! In mid December, I received this
program in my e-mail. Six months prior to receiving this
program I had been sending away for information on various
business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in
my opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too
difficult for me to comprehend or the initial investment was
too much for me to risk to see if they would work. But as I
was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program. I
didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off
a mailing list.
THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times,
to make sure I was reading it correctly. I couldn't believe
my eyes!  Here was a MONEY MAKING MACHINE I could  start
immediately without any debt. Like most of you I was still a
little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.  Post
Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is
indeed legal! After determining the program was LEGAL I
decided "WHY NOT!?!??" Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails.
It cost me about $15 for my time on-line. The great thing
about e-mail is that I don't need any for printing to send
out the program, and because I also send the product
(reports) by e-mail, my only expense is my time. In less
than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT
#1. By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1.
Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1
WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL
YOU DO. My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done.
By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your
goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2
WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.
ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL
MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT
#2. 96 more than I needed.  So I sat back and relaxed. By
March 1, of  my e-mailing of  10,000, I  received $58,000
with more coming in every day. I paid off ALL my debts and
bought a much needed new car! Please take your time to read
this plan, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR  LIFE FOREVER$!!! Remember,
it won't work if  you don't try it. This program does work,
BUT you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not
trying to place your name in a different place. It won't
work and you'll lose out on a lot of money! In order for
this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders
for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will
make $50,000 or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT
WORKS!!! If you choose not to participate in this program, I
am sorry. It really is a great opportunity with little  cost
or risk to you. If you choose to participate, follow the
program and you will be on your way to financial security.
If you are a fellow business owner and are in financial
trouble like I  was, or you want to start your own business,
consider this a sign. I DID! $$
Sincerely,
Johnathon Rourke

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR  OF THIS PROGRAM:
By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports,
you should have concluded that such a program, and one that
is legal, could not have been created by an amateur. Let me
tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business
for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I
was doing the same things that were previously successful
for me, but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It
wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had
replaced the stable economy that had been with us since
1945. I don't have to tell you what happened to the
unemployment rate... because many of you know from first
hand experience. There were more failures and bankruptcies
than ever before. The middle class was vanishing. Those who
knew what they were doing invested wisely and moved up.
Those who did not, including those who never had anything to
save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor.
As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET
POORER." The traditional methods of making money will never
allow you to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to
that. You have just received information that can give you
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK"
and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more money
in the next  few months than you have ever imagined. I
should also point out that I will not see a penny of this
money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for
this program. I have retired from the program after sending
thousands and thousands of programs. Follow the program
EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It works
exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy
of this exciting report to everyone you can think of.  One
of the people you send this to may send out 50,000...and
your name will be on every one of them!
REMEMBER though, ----- the MORE YOU SEND OUT, the more
potential customers you will reach. So my friend, I have
given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity
to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU!! NOW DO
IT!!

BEFORE YOU delete this program from your in box, as I almost
did, take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT
IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU
participate. Figure out the worst possible response and no
matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of
money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any
doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.
$$$ IT WORKS!!! $$$ Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF
DOLLAR$$$$!!!!
This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.
I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the
next 90 days.  before you say "BULL... ", please read this
program carefully.  This is not a chain letter, but
perfectly legal moneymaking business. As with all
multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting
new partners and selling our products. Every state in the
USA allows you to recruit new multi-level business partners,
and we sell and deliver a product for EVERY dollar received.
YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you
are not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in
your own home, store or office. This is the EASIEST
marketing plan anywhere! It is simply order filling
by email!

The product is informational and instructional material,
keys to the secrets for everyone on how to open the doors to
the magic world of E-COMMERCE , the information highway, the
wave of the future !

PLAN SUMMARY:

(1)     You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 each) They
come to you by E-mail.

(2)     Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name
after Report #1 and move the other names down.

(3)     Via the Internet, access Yahoo.com or any of the
other major search engines to locate hundreds of bulk email
service companies (search for "bulk email") and have them
send 25,000 - 50,000 emails for you about $49+)

(4)     Orders will come to you by postal mail - simply
email them the Report they ordered. Let me ask you - isn't
this about as easy as it gets?

By the way there are over 50 MILLION email addresses with
millions more joining the Internet each year so don't worry
about "running out" or "saturation". People are used to
seeing and hearing the same advertisements every day on
radio/TV. How many times have you received the same pizza
flyers on your door? Then one day you are hungry for pizza
and you order one. Same thing with this letter.  I received
this letter many times - then one day I decided it was time
to try it.

YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

STEP #1. ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS
Order the four reports shown on the list below (you can't
sell them if you don't order them).-For each report, send
$5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE
ORDERING, YOUR  E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN
ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name
appears on the list next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR
RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL
PROBLEMS! Within a few days you will receive, by e-mail,
each of the four reports. Save them on your computer so you
can send them to the 1,000's of people who will order them
from you.

STEP #2. ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER
a.      Look below for the listing of the four reports.
b.      After you've ordered the four reports, delete the
name and address under REPORT #4. This person has made it
through the cycle.
c.      Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to
REPORT #4.
d.      Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to
REPORT #3.
e.      Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to
REPORT #2.
f.      Insert YOUR name/address in the REPORT #1 position.
Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and
address, ACCURATELY!

STEP #3. Take this entire letter, including the modified
list of names, and save it to your computer. Make NO changes
to these instructions. Now you are ready to use this entire
email to send by E-mail to prospects. Report #1 will tell
you how to download bulk email software and email addresses
so you can send it out to thousands of people while you
sleep! Remember that 50,000+ new people are joining the
Internet every month. Your cost to participate in this is
practically nothing (surely you can afford $20 and initial
bulk mailing cost). You obviously already have a computer
and an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE! There are two
primary methods of building your down line:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL Let's say that you decide to
start small, just to see how it goes, and we'll assume you
and all those involved email out only 2,000 programs each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response.
The response could be much better. Also, many people will
email out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000
(Why stop at 2000?). But continuing with this example, you
send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is
only 10 orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by
sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out
of those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT #2. Those
100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000. The
0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those
1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000 total.
The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4.
That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!! Your total income in
this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 + $50,000 for a total of
$55,550!!! REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF
THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND
TRASH THIS PROGRAM!  DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD
HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS
INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people will do just that,
and more!

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET Advertising on
the Internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide
to start small just to see how well it works. Assume your
goal is to get ONLY 10 people to participate on your first
level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet will
EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone
else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 down line members.
Look how this small number accumulates to achieve the

STAGGERING results below:
1st level-your first 10 send you $5 .....................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x
100)...........$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x
1,000)......$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x
10,000)..$50,000
$$$$$$ THIS TOTALS
-----------------------------------$55,550 $$$$$$

AMAZING ISN'T IT? Remember friends, this assumes that the
people who participate only recruit 10 people each. Think
for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people to
participate! Most people get 100's of participants and many
will continue to work this program, sending out programs
WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM for years! THINK ABOUT IT!

People are going to get emails about this plan from you or
somebody else and many will work this plan - the question is
- Don't you want your name to be on the emails they will
send out?
* * * DON'T MISS OUT!!!
* * * JUST TRY IT ONCE!!!
* * * SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!
*** YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!!

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!
This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR
name and address on it will be prompt because they can't
advertise until they receive the report!

GET STARTED TODAY: PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR REPORTS
NOW.
Notes: -- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH
REPORT. CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED. Make sure the cash is concealed
by wrapping it in two sheets of paper. On one of those
sheets of paper write:
(a)     the number & name of the report you are ordering
(b)     your e-mail address, and
(c)     your name & postal address.

REPORT #1b "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on
the Internet" ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

G. Alfred Texeira
P.O. Box 21
Anaheim, CA  92815

NOTE:  I and every member below are dedicated to help you
with this program so it will work for you also. TRY US!

REPORT #2b "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on
the Internet" ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Nick Bobby
991 6th st unit 18
Holloman afb, NM

REPORT #3b "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the
Internet" ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

James Bohan
1501 W. Olvera Dr.
Tucson, Arizona 85746

REPORT #4b "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power
of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet" ORDER REPORT #4
FROM:

Dwight Eaton
1030 Katie Lane
Watkinsville, Georgia 30677

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******
TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and
follow the directions accurately.-Send for the four reports
IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders start
coming in because:
When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report. It is required for this to be a legal
business and they need the reports to send out their letters
(with your name on them!) * ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE
ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.- Be  patient and persistent with
this program - If you follow the instructions exactly -
results WILL FOLLOW. $$$$

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If you
don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then,
a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100
orders for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue advertising or
sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100 or
 more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the
system is already working for you, and the cash will
continue to roll in!  THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every
time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in
front of a DIFFERET report. You can KEEP TRACK of your
PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from
you. To generate more income, simply send another batch of
e-mails or continue placing ads and start the whole process
again! There is no limit to the income you will generate
from this business!
Before you make your decision as to whether or not you
participate in this program. Please answer one question. ARE
YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB? If the answer is
no, then please look at the following facts about this super
simple MLM program:
1.      NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory!
NO Telephone calls, NO big cost to start!, Nothing to learn,
NO skills needed! (Surely you know how to send email?)
2.      No equipment to buy - you already have a computer
and Internet connection - so you have everything you need to
fill orders!
3.      You are selling a product that does NOT COST
ANYTHING TO PRODUCE OR SHIP!   (Emailing copies of the
reports is FREE!)
4.      All of your customers pay you in CA$H! This program
will change your LIFE FOREVER!! Look at the potential for
you to be able to quit your job and live a life of luxury
you could only dream about!  Imagine getting out of debt
and buying the car and home of your dreams and being able to
work a super-high paying leisurely easy business from home!

$$$ FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE! $$$
ACT NOW! Take your first step toward achieving financial
independence. Order the reports and follow the program
outlined above-SUCCESS will be your reward. Thank you for
your time and consideration. PLEASE NOTE: If you need help
with starting a business, registering a business name,
learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your
local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal
Agency) 1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers to
questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free
help via telephone and free seminars about business tax
requirements. Your earnings are highly dependent on your
activities and advertising. The information contained
on this site and in the report constitutes no guarantees
stated nor implied. In the event that it is determined that
this site or report constitutes a guarantee of any kind,
that guarantee is now void. The earnings amounts listed on
this site and in the report are estimates only. If  you have
any questions of the legality of this program, contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices,
Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of  Consumer
Protection in Washington, DC.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress
this letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender
includes contact information and a method of removal

This is a one-time e-mail transmission. No request for
removal is necessary!