Re: research questions

Hello Muneyb,

When you say "Active and Programmable network" you also mean QoS
Discovery, I mean finding/discovering QoS capable network equipments
and identifing what kind of QoS resources are available/in use ?

I've been studing it (QoS discovery) and right now I am looking for
alternative ways of getting resource information from network equipments,
e.g., not just SNMP, LDAP, X.500, etc.

rgds,

ps.: sorry by my english.

Rodrigo Uzun Fleischmann
Mestrando em Ciencia da Computacao
Laboratorio de Comunicacao de Dados

Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
Instituto de Informatica
SMTP: uzun@inf.ufrgs.br
HTTP://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~uzun