Re: BE and EF Isolation

> I think you missed the point here.  The class was specified as
> 'isolated'.  Bandwidth should not be borrowed from isolated classes,
> just as bounded classes should not borrow.

You're right, but in order to make CBQ work conserving things have to be
this way.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the class IS isolated, but only
as long as the other classes have enough demand to use the remaining bw.
You may use a TBF as the parent of the class in order to implement a
properly "isolated" class.

Rui Prior