Re: Linux QoS Manager

Hi,

Iam wondering about this fact too. Are there some people who would
work with me to write such a manager. I would like to use LDAP as an
Database for it like Floodgate or so.
If anyone has advices or links for me pleas write an Email to me.
I know that I cant implement all features and so the questions goes out
to anybody who is interested in to send me advices and faqs an related
documents.
I will try to collect them and write such a manager.

Greets Thomas
email: heil@rz.ufz.de
(the student)