DSMARK

Hello

I am trying to set up an script on my edge host to mark packets with "dsmark".
This does not work and "tc" complains about that there is no qdisc with name
"dsmark". Any solutions on this.

This is the command line and error!
/sbin/tc qdisc add dev eth0 handle 1:0 root dsmark indices 64
Unknown qdisc "dsmark", hence option "indices" is unparsable

I am using kernel 2.4.0-test9 under Redhat 7.0
IPROUTE package is version: iproute2-ss000305

Some scripts to set up at edge with packets marking and and script for core
ruter with EF PHB with CBQ with be nice..

Best regards
Petter Larsen