Re: Nagg nagg... (example please!!)

On 25 Oct 2000, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:

>     Mariano> basically, it consists of a CBQ with three classes. It
>     Mariano> implements EF, AF and BE. The RFC defines 4 AF classes
>     Mariano> with 3 drop priorities each.
> 'Here we go again'...
> Now, I wouldn't ask about this if I knew what all this means. And I
> can't learn what all this means, before I get a good example...
> Talking about CBQ, EF, AF, BE, XY, AZ, BEXQSEFJKDL etc is totally
> pointless. It might mean a lot to you, but absolutely NOTHING to
> me. If it did, I wouldn't ask 'such a stupid question'...

	One might bother reading Floyds paper on CBQ, as well as the
multiple RFCs/RFC drafts dealing with CBQ.  These provide all the
basic assumtions and definitions for things like CBQ, EF, AF, BE, etc.

        The roaches seem to have survived, but they are not routing packets
        --About the Internet and nuclear war.