Thank you <"real" ingres implementation>

Just a short note to say thank you to all for discussing this facet of
the Linux DiffServ Implementation. I "a-hah-ed" quite a few times seeing
the various points made about both sides of the argument.

I now have some work cut out for myself in trying out several of the
patches and work-arounds discussed. I will report on my progress and
please feel free to bug me if you would like to know.

Thanks again to all!

Matthew G. Marsh,  President
Paktronix Systems LLC
1506 North 59th Street