Q. on prio qdisc

Hello,

We are conducting EF testing based on prio qdisc("ef-prio" tc script
which is included as a example script).  I have a few questions on this
qdisc.
Firstly, what are the meanings of prio band and priomap? I try to find
from documents that I have about linux-diffserv but I couldn't find any
detailed description of this.  I also looked at the source but it didn't
give me much clue either.
Secondly, when a filter is defined, classid is specified although the
class definition is not included in the script.  What does this classid
meant for in this case?

I would appreciate any answers.  Thanks

Taesang Choi
ETRI