Re: new to linux diffserv - having problems

    JF> You have to turn on the QOS features in the kernel
    JF> configuration before rebuilding the kernel (and after applying
    JF> the patches).

Or maybe have them as modules? I couldn't get the modules to work,
but I'm on the other hand not an expert at this. Try putting them
IN the kernel instead of having them as modules...

'Worked for me'...

--
DES cracking counter-intelligence domestic disruption Legion of Doom
NORAD Ft. Meade SEAL Team 6 South Africa Semtex Soviet SDI jihad