Installing diffserv on linux

Hello!

	I am new to diffserv/linux. I have been trying to install diffserv
over Linux. I am using RedHat Linux version 7.0 with kernel 2.2.16. After
downloading and unzipping the ds-8.tar.gz file, I followed the
instructions in the README file. When I run the patch command
"patch -p1 -s /usr/local/diffserv/ds/patches/kernel.patch" from the
/usr/src/linux/ directory, it does not resond and just hangs. :-(
Alternately I also tried moving the kernel.patch file to /usr/src/linux
and running the patch command locally, as suggested in "Installation
HOWTO" on the linux-diffserv web site. Don't know if I am missing out on
something.

	Can some one please help me on this one?!

Thank you very much.

regards
Kaustubh

 Kaustubh S. Phanse
 Graduate Research Assistant
 Alexandria Research Institute
 Bradley Department of ECpE		                 __    _________
 Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University       \ \  / ___  __/
 Alexnadria,VA 22314                                      \ \/ /  / /
                                                           \  /  / /
 Email:kphanse@ee.vt.edu                                    \/  /_/