Re: Unresolved Symbols

    Allan> Hi I compiled a 2.2.16-3 kernel and included all of the QoS
    Allan> options as modules. I have a problem with unresolved
    Allan> symbols

I got this to, I never got the modules working. And it was suggested on
this list a while ago that compiling it INTO the kernel works. It did
for me at least...

I don't know (haven't had the time to try yet) if the 2.4 modules
supercomputer cracking Ft. Bragg domestic disruption smuggle Legion of
Doom Ortega bomb Ft. Meade explosion KGB Serbian FBI ammunition