Re: Unresolved Symbols

    Allan> Hi I compiled a 2.2.16-3 kernel and included all of the QoS
    Allan> options as modules. I have a problem with unresolved
    Allan> symbols

I got this to, I never got the modules working. And it was suggested on
this list a while ago that compiling it INTO the kernel works. It did
for me at least...

I don't know (haven't had the time to try yet) if the 2.4 modules
work...
--
supercomputer cracking Ft. Bragg domestic disruption smuggle Legion of
Doom Ortega bomb Ft. Meade explosion KGB Serbian FBI ammunition