NEW Multimedia classifier for IPROUTE2

I have finally (sorry for those that were waiting, if any) put online
the source code for the "cls_rt" classifier for IPROUTE2.

With this classifier it is possible to recognize interactive multimedia
traffic  making it very easy to give audio/video traffic higher
priority.
Streaming multimedia was not the target of this classifier and so it may
not be recognized.

Below there is the URL where you can find the <.tar.gz> source code for
kernel 2.2.16 and the HOWTO that explains how it works and how to use
it.
The HOWTO contains 2/3 examples of use. There is also a FAQ for the most
common problems.

It is not finished yet (but it works!) and it may therefore contain
bugs.
(During the last 2/3 months I did not work much on it because of lack of
time ...)

This is the URL:

   http://shannon.csr.unibo.it/benve/im/index.html

I hope to have some feedback ...