PRIO example

I have set up some test for DiffServ and it is working great for link sharing
with CBQ.
Now I try to use PRIO scheduler insted of CBQ to share the link and make a EF
class and a BE class. I use the example from iproute.

I do not get the desired result.

How can I use this setup and managed to get enough bandwith to my EF class?

The PRIO scheduler is not able to make classes. What is then the difference
of the children I make for EF and BE compared to when I make classes for this
with CBQ?

Is PRIO useful?

Has anybody out there some other examples that you have tested and worked

Best regards
Petter Larsen

$TC qdisc add dev $DEV handle 1:0 root dsmark indices 64 set_tc_index
$TC filter add dev $DEV parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 tcindex\
    mask 0xfc shift 2
$TC qdisc add dev $DEV parent 1:0 handle 2:0 prio
# EF klassen
$TC qdisc add dev $DEV parent 2:1 tbf rate 1200kbit burst 10kB limit 15kB
$TC filter add dev $DEV parent 2:0 protocol ip prio 1\
    handle 0x2e tcindex classid 2:1 pass_on
# BE klassen
$TC qdisc add dev $DEV parent 2:2 red limit 60KB\
    min 15KB max 45KB burst 20 avpkt 1000 bandwidth 10Mbit\
    probability 0.4
$TC filter add dev $DEV parent 2:0 protocol ip prio 5\
    handle 0 tcindex mask 0 classid 2:2 pass_on

Petter Larsen
Institutt for informatikk,
Universitetet i Oslo

Linux is best..:-)