Re: Linux DiffServ 101

Hello all.

I have faced the same problems as you did Andy.
Could someone tell us, what is the problem?

Which is the latest 'working' version?

thanks,

- Jani

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, Andy Chinmulgund wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have downloaded the DS patch. I have followed all the steps mentioned
> on the site and various Readmes.
>
> When I try to run the iproute2 patch, the make command fails. All the
> errors are coming in "q_dsmark.c" file, function is "dsmark_parse_opt".
> The copmplain is about bunch of # defines not found.
>
> I have set the correct KERNEL_INCLUDE path. What is that I am missing
> here?
>
> Has anyone seen similar problem of compiling the iproute2 patch? and if
> so what r the solutions?
>

> Thanks.
> -Andy

*      JANI VÄRE             *      M.Sc.-student/research assistant    *
* e-mail: jani.vare@tut.fi   * Tampere University of Technology/        *
*         javar@pori.tut.fi  * Pori School of Technology And Economics  *
*----------------------------* Faculty of Information Technology        *
* 28600 PORI                 *