Re: multiple u32 filters

Rui Prior wrote:
> It it just me, or you can't install two instances of u32 with the same
> handle?

Dunno, but sounds strange to me. Why don't you post the config script ?

BTW, a little plug: most tc configuration problems can be more conveniently
debugged with tcsim. The latest version is at
ftp://icaftp.epfl.ch/pub/linux/tcng/tcsim-0p.tar.gz

(However, tcsim isn't ns. Some restrictions: no cls_fw or cls_route; only
single interface; no reactive traffic sources, in particular no TCP.)

- Werner

 / Werner Almesberger, ICA, EPFL, CH           Werner.Almesberger@epfl.ch /