*****Fatal Attraction - Lingerie and More***** [kpwld]

The Fatal Attractions Spring Collection

"The most intimate way to shop for intimate apparel"

http://www.fatalattractions.com

Fatal Attractions Lingerie and Gifts is your one stop shop for lovers and
others wishing to enhance their senual pleasure with a large
selection of products ranging from lingerie and
sensual clothing to videos and toys!

   We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited
   commercial e-mail by providing you with a method for your e-mail
   address to be permanently removed from our database and any future
   mailings from our company.

   To remove your address, please send an e-mail message with the word
   REMOVE in the subject line to:

                        lstsource@australiamail.com

   If you do not type the word REMOVE in the subject line, your request
   to be removed will not be processed.