*****Fatal Attraction - Lingerie and More***** [kpwld]

The Fatal Attractions Spring Collection
"The most intimate way to shop for intimate apparel"

Fatal Attractions Lingerie and Gifts is your one stop shop for lovers and
others wishing to enhance their senual pleasure with a large
selection of products ranging from lingerie and
sensual clothing to videos and toys!
   We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited
   commercial e-mail by providing you with a method for your e-mail
   address to be permanently removed from our database and any future
   mailings from our company.

   To remove your address, please send an e-mail message with the word
   REMOVE in the subject line to:

   If you do not type the word REMOVE in the subject line, your request
   to be removed will not be processed.