Re: [Linux Diffserv] GRED

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, Alexandre Carlos wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I already read the diffserv on linux draf and it didnīt explain clearly how
> gred know the diffence between an AF11, AF12 and AF13 flow. If anyone knows
> that can u explain it to me please.

Like i told you in private mail, the draft has nothing to do with
examples, it just describes the mechanisms for Gred, dsmark etc.
Let me propose something to you:
run Werners tcsim and feed it this script then trace it; shouldnt take
you very long to figure it out.
When you are done, why dont you post your results here?

cheers,
jamal