[Linux Diffserv] prio and weight

Hi all

I didn't quite undestand the concept of prio and weight. The higher the
prio more packets r a class allowed to send and the higher the wieght more
packets r a classe allowed to send, as well, is that right? So wich one is
the most important?
If classe A have higher prio then classe B but class A have lower weight,
who would send more packets?
Whats the relation between grio and prio, because on the draft linux on
diffserv it says that prio identifies the virtual queue priority if
"gio"was set in the general parameters. I don't have grio set in the
general parameters, so would prio works? Can some give an example of haw
do i set the grio parameter, because i din't find any.

This SF.NET email is sponsored by:
Diffserv-general mailing list