Re: [Linux Diffserv] Differentiated Service on Linux HOWTO

If you can read portuguese, you may find useful my MSc thesis.
Back in 2000/2001, I fully documented linux TC. I intended to translate the
chapter containing this documentation to English in order to make it useful
for the largest possible number of people, but unfortunately other projects
came in between and I never ended up doing it...

The thesis is available for download in postscript format at
http://www.ncc.up.pt/~rprior/msc/

Hope you'll find it useful.

Rui Prior