[Linux Diffserv] Thesis on DiffServ

All,

I have recently published a Thesis on DiffServ.

The work is entitled: "Testbed Evaluation of Integrating Ethernet Switches in the Differentiated Services Architecture using Virtual LANs"
There is a lot of information on Differentiated Services in general, DiffServ on Linux, traffic services, DiffServ in layer 2, switching in Linux, performance measuring and more.

You can find all that (thesis, traffic control scripts, related programs etc) at:
http://www.softlab.ece.ntua.gr/~afornaro/

As the Linux community, and this e-mailing list in particular, were invaluable to
my work, I hope my work can be of some use and help to others as well.

Thank you all very much,

antonios