RE: [Linux Diffserv] Where to find syntax for tc filter match options

I am not sure what could be the best resourse for you. I haven't
followed up on Linux QoS for long. But I remember there was a report by
Rui Prior written in Portugese. I think this is a very good
documentation. You can search through the linux diffserv mailing list
for Rui's messages or may be somebody else can help.

Jaya