Re: [Linux Diffserv] Where to find syntax for tc filter match options

> The link that I was referring to is this, but does not seems to work.
>
> http://www.ncc.up.pt/~rprior/msc/

The server has been down for a couple of days due to a storm, but the link is
working again. If you want, I may send the file by email.
It's a bit outdated (it's missing HSC qdisc, for example), since it was
written in 2001, and it's written in Portuguese. At the time I intended to
translate it to English, but I ended up not having the time to do it...

BTW, is there anyone on this list who can read Portuguese and wants to
translate the tc documentation?

Rui Prior