[Linux Diffserv] reserve bandwidth problem

Hi.. Pim, Jan, all...

I had read the documentation of rsvp-te installation from
dsmpls.rug.ac.be and successfull installing the packet.
But when i run The rsvp like the manual told me :

./rsvpd -D at all node and router
rapirecv_auto at egress
rtest2 at ingress
The process seems OK and i got no error message. But since
RSVP is used for reserving a bandwidth i wonder how to di
that ?

But i wonder how to reserve a bandwidth... ? Is there any
command that i had run... ? or may be i have to install
more packet for reserving the bandwidth.. ?

I hope you not scruple with my question since i am a
newbie at this such things.