[Linux Diffserv] Application is pre approved

Dear Sir or Madam,

Would you REFINANCE if you knew you'd SAVE TH0USANDS?

We'll get you lnterest as low as 1.92%.
Don't believe me? Fill out our small online questionaire and we'll show you how.

Get the house/home and/or car you always wanted, it only takes 10 seconds of your time:
http://www.your-financial.com/

Best Regards,
Andrew Banks

No thanks: http://www.your-financial.com/r1/